Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back To WAR: Rivalry

Before I left me and a friend had a fun meta-game we would play. We always made our top priority target a Chosen named McLovin. He leveled with us all the way to T4 and no matter the situation if we saw him, we did everything we could to take him out. I don't think he even noticed our baseless hatred for him but we howled everytime we killed him, knocked him off a bridge, or just generally harassed him. Much to my delight in my first scenario after my return I get this message: You have been killed by McLovyn Rank 10 Squig Herder. I don't know if this is the same guy playing an alt but no matter because now he's on the top of my To-Kill list.

Population in WAR is something everyone whinges about but something I've learned in life is you need to find that silver lining. Playing a game with a smaller population can be nice because you get to see the same faces everynight. Since I do a lot of solo roaming I notice this even more as there are only a small amount of players each side who enjoy this type of play. There is a certain DoK/BG combo that run solo which I cannot even seem to scratch. It can be pretty frustrating because they interrupt my ganks but I love the challenge of trying to get just a little bit closer to winning and figuring out how to deal with the situation.

Speaking of the situation I was unfortunately not born mentally retarded. So instead of producing feelings of mindless bliss, the show Jersey Shore instead inspires feelings ranging from violence towards animals/children to a strong desire for painful suicide by fire/eye gouging. As such I've added someone to the very very top of my To-Kill list.




EDIT: Just realized he spelled his own name wrong! Maybe he's the real deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment