Thursday, October 21, 2010

WCPI: Plugging it

So I guess how this works is I'm all nice and mention a couple blogs then a couple blogs are all nice and mention me. So here goes with two blogs that make me LOL.

First is Taransula's Blog The Witch!

I have to say the design is amazing. So nice on the eyes. I could learn a thing or two I think. What I really love is the WARBits comics I'm sure everyone is familiar with. Here's one of the newer ones:
Oh how many times I've had this happen to me. Sadly this has even happened when I'm in their group and everyone else is pretty much full-HP. Everytime I wanna rage-quit and play a healer. All the comics are great and give me a good lol.

Second is Thehealeroftru's WAR blog

First time I saw his blog I took one look and closed the tab. Luckily I met in him in-game and gave it a closer look because it's damn funny. Its just random and retarded in the best possible way and I actually look forward to the polls and every post. Post-modern masterpiece! BEST BLOG EVAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment