Saturday, October 30, 2010

T4 is confusing....

Spent a little time in T4 tonight and I'm finding it really confusing. People just seem to stand in the WCs not doing much of anything. And there doesn't seem to be any open WBs. I actually asked in region why people are just standing around when Destro are taking the BOs and I think people thought I was trying to troll but I honestly don't understand.

Same thing when I was in the Altdorf defense everyone stayed behind the shield the entire time. I honestly don't understand the point of this whatsoever. Maybe I'm missing something?

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately the standing around at WC's is a common them it seems. On Iron Rock, with destro being outnumbered, I find players constantly mailbox humping. It is quite frustrating, but no amount of aao will help when it is a 3 to 1 ratio. This is a big reason people stop playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has a different agenda. I suggest joining a guild that shares your ideas and will help you grow to what you want. There are plenty of guilds who run warbands and/or don't hide behind the barrier in Altdorf. Find one and embrace it!

    As far as sitting in the warcamp, this is a nice spot to take a break or pop scenarios from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vizo - Nice to hear Iron Rock sees Destro outnumbered as that's the home of my many Destro alts and I was considering playing there a bit. Love the SH just a little too much.

    @Jestro - I've seen a few guilds out there that I've considered contacting. Vae Victus Garnec, Knights of The Sepulcher, and a few more seem to be out all the time in the lower Tier lakes which makes me assume they are out in T4 a lot.

    I think being new to T4 is like being a frosh at his first frat party: I wanna drink until I'm blind while all the fourth year guys are way over the novelty. I wonder how I'll view this post in 6 months when I'm trying to grind for endgame gear.

    ReplyDelete