Monday, November 1, 2010

A little support goes a long way

I'll be straight up: I'm going to stroke my ePeen a little bit with this post.

Running with PUGs can be a frustrating experience. Everyone who has knows you seem to end up playing with 9 bads and maybe 2 other competent players. The healers never seem to heal, the tanks never guard (my current personal crusade is to try and educate the tanks in T2 of the art of guarding), and everyone else just runs around like stray cats. Even when the healers seem to be stepping up something I have noticed is they focus on the tanks before anything else. But sometimes everything falls into place, everyone acts together, and you start having obscene amounts of fun.

I had one such scenario the other night. We lost overall but the action was just awesome. Pouncing all over the place, making little squishy explode, and generally feeling like an unstoppable force of death. One of those times where you say, "FUCK I LOVE THIS GAME!". See below and allow my ePeen to be stroked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment