Friday, November 12, 2010

Afternoon ePeen Flaunt

ePeen. Its something we all have but would never admit. We all love that moment when you just totally kick-ass. I had one of those moments today and couldn't help but share it with everyone. It was right after I dinged 35 and got my neat new pet based 4 second silence. I was pumped to add it to my arsenal and tear out a little Shammy's throat. And tear them I did! Being a lowbie, the scenario felt kind of like this:
That's the Zealot I tried making friends with.
Now my success arose from three factors:
1) Half-pug/Half-Premade on Order
2) Really good healers
3) Destro had their heads in their bums

Still I did really well and put a big stupid grin on my face. Later I'll tell my wife all about it and she'll be nice and feign interest. I may even tell someone on my way to work. At Starbucks or something. Anyways here's the SS of me doing pretty damn well for a lowbie rank 35 playing with the big boys.
Even had time to heal a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment