Friday, November 19, 2010

Impressions Day One 1.4 Gear and Guild

One of the highlights of last night was finally getting into my Annihilator set. Its super cheap now and I could feel the upgrade from my Devastator. Right now I'm sitting at 37/39 and I'm sure by the time I ding 40 I'll be stepping right into a full Conqueror set. Seems the medallions should accumulate at just the right pace.


I also liked the new green renown gear. Having more options is very nice when your waiting to get some descent gear. Looks like Mythic is going in the direction of making every last piece of gear you need acquirable from RvR. For instance this cloak now has strength on it instead of the old ones with only initiative.

When I was in the IC I was lucky enough to snag a purple bag with this bad boy in it. I won't be using it for a very very long time but my god. How I would love to play with it right now!









It was also kind of neat to see the new guild banners hanging for everyone to see. Guess I got into a good one?

No comments:

Post a Comment